Package: libhal-dev (0.5.14-0ubuntu6)
Links for libhal-dev
Download Source Package hal:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Utopia Maintenance Team (Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons
- Sebastian Dröge
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [hal.freedesktop.org]
Hardware Abstraction Layer - development files
HAL provides an abstract view on hardware.
This abstraction layer is simply an interface that makes it possible to add support for new devices and new ways of connecting devices to the computer, without modifying every application that uses the device. It maintains a list of devices that currently exist, and can provide information about those upon request.
This package contains files that are needed to build applications.
Other Packages Related to libhal-dev
- dep: libdbus-1-dev (>= 0.60)
- simple interprocess messaging system (development headers)
- dep: libhal1 (= 0.5.14-0ubuntu6)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library
- sug: hal-doc
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - documentation