Package: libhpmud0 (3.10.2-2ubuntu2.5)
Links for libhpmud0
Download Source Package hplip:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian HPIJS and HPLIP maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
- Torsten Landschoff
- Mark Purcell
- Till Kamppeter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [hplip.sourceforge.net]
HP Multi-Point Transport Driver (hpmud) run-time libraries
Shared library that provides direct I/O for each process. Prior to hpmud, all I/O was serialized through hpiod, a monolithic I/O processor. The new hpmud direct I/O is faster. Hpmud supports parallel, USB and JetDirect connectivity.
With hpmud, HPLIP no longer has Linux specific libusb extensions. This means any UNIX/Linux derivative that supports libusb may work with HPLIP. A public HPLIP "C" API is exposed through hpmud. See hpmud.h for documentation. A Python wrapper for hpmud, called hpmudext, is also available.
Other Packages Related to libhpmud0
- dep: libsnmp15 (>= 184.108.40.206~dfsg)
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library