Package: libdevkit-power-gobject1 (1:0.9.1-1ubuntu1)
Links for libdevkit-power-gobject1
Download Source Package upower:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Utopia Maintenance Team (Mail Archive)
- Michael Biebl
- Martin Pitt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [hal.freedesktop.org]
abstraction for power management - shared library (old ABI)
upower provides an interface to enumerate power sources on the system and control system-wide power management. Any application can access the org.freedesktop.UPower service on the system message bus. Some operations (such as suspending the system) are restricted using PolicyKit.
This package contains an old version of the shared library to be used by applications. It provides the same ABI as the old DeviceKit-power library, but works with upower.
Other Packages Related to libdevkit-power-gobject1
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library