Package: libkdb5-4 (1.8.1+dfsg-2ubuntu0.11)
Links for libkdb5-4
Download Source Package krb5:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sam Hartman
- Russ Allbery
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Kerberos database
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains the internal Kerberos database libraries.
Other Packages Related to libkdb5-4
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgssrpc4 (>= 1.7dfsg~alpha1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - GSS enabled ONCRPC
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.7+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkeyutils1
- Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.7dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libkrb5support0 (>= 1.7dfsg~beta2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library