Package: libobrender21 (3.4.10-1ubuntu0.1) [universe]
Links for libobrender21
Download Source Package openbox:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Nico Golde
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.openbox.org]
rendering library for openbox themes
Openbox works with your applications, and makes your desktop easier to manage. This is because the approach to its development was the opposite of what seems to be the general case for window managers. Openbox was written first to comply with standards and to work properly. Only when that was in place did the team turn to the visual interface.
Openbox is fully functional as a stand-alone working environment, or can be used as a drop-in replacement for the default window manager in the GNOME or KDE desktop environments.
Openbox 3 is a completely new breed of window manager. It is not based upon any existing code base, although the visual appearance has been based upon that of Blackbox. Openbox 2 was based on the Blackbox 0.65.0 codebase.
This package contains the libobrender library files used by openbox for theme rendering.
Other Packages Related to libobrender21
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libobparser21
- parsing library for openbox
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.18.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library