Package: libopensc2 (0.11.12-1ubuntu3.3) [universe]
Links for libopensc2
Download Source Package opensc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Eric Dorland
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.opensc-project.org]
Smart card library with support for PKCS#15 compatible smart cards
OpenSC provides a set of libraries and utilities to access smart cards. It mainly focuses on cards that support cryptographic operations. It facilitates their use in security applications such as mail encryption, authentication, and digital signature. OpenSC implements the PKCS#11 API. Applications supporting this API, such as Iceweasel and Icedove, can use it. OpenSC implements the PKCS#15 standard and aims to be compatible with all software that does so as well.
This package contains the libopensc libraries from OpenSC.org.
Card initialization can be performed by utilities in the opensc package.
Other Packages Related to libopensc2
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libopenct1 (>= 0.6.11)
- middleware framework for smart card terminals (libraries)
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime