Package: mono-runtime (2.4.4~svn151842-1ubuntu4.1)
Links for mono-runtime
Download Source Package mono:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Mono Group (Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer
- Sebastian Dröge
- Jo Shields
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains the Virtual Machine, JIT (Just-in-Time) and AOT (Ahead-of-Time) code generator "mono". "mono" executes applications for the CLI (Common Language Infrastructure). Mono currently only supports the X86, PowerPC, ARM, SPARC, S/390, AMD64 and IA64 architectures. Optionally this package configures BINFMT support.
Other Packages Related to mono-runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: mono-gac (= 2.4.4~svn151842-1ubuntu4.1)
- Mono GAC tool
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: binfmt-support (>= 1.1.2)
- Support for extra binary formats