Package: openvpn (2.1.0-1ubuntu1.1)
Links for openvpn
Download Source Package openvpn:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
virtual private network daemon
OpenVPN is an application to securely tunnel IP networks over a single UDP or TCP port. It can be used to access remote sites, make secure point-to-point connections, enhance wireless security, etc.
OpenVPN uses all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features provided by the OpenSSL library (any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest).
OpenVPN may use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange. It also supports VPNs with dynamic endpoints (DHCP or dial-up clients), tunnels over NAT or connection-oriented stateful firewalls (such as Linux's iptables).
Other Packages Related to openvpn
- dep: debconf (>= 0.5)
- Debian configuration management system
- or debconf-2.0
- Package not available
- dep: liblzo2-2
- data compression library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libpkcs11-helper1 (>= 1.05)
- library that simplifies the interaction with PKCS#11
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-14)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: net-tools
- The NET-3 networking toolkit
- dep: openssl-blacklist (>= 0.4)
- list of blacklisted OpenSSL RSA keys
- dep: openvpn-blacklist
- list of blacklisted OpenVPN RSA shared keys