Package: pcscd (1.5.3-1ubuntu4.2) [universe]
Links for pcscd
Download Source Package pcsc-lite:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ludovic Rousseau
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pcsclite.alioth.debian.org]
Middleware to access a smart card using PC/SC (daemon side)
The purpose of PC/SC Lite is to provide a Windows(R) SCard interface in a very small form factor for communicating to smart cards and smart cards readers.
The PC/SC daemon is used to dynamically allocate/deallocate reader drivers at runtime and manage connections to the readers.
Other Packages Related to pcscd
- dep: libccid
- PC/SC driver for USB CCID smart card readers
- or pcsc-ifd-handler
- Package not available
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality