Package: plymouth-label (0.8.2-2ubuntu2.2)
Links for plymouth-label
Download Source Package plymouth:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu Core Developers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
graphical boot animation and logger - label control
Plymouth is an application that runs very early in the boot process (even before the root filesystem is mounted!) that provides a graphical boot animation while the boot process happens in the background.
This package contains the label control, used by various graphical themes to render text.
Other Packages Related to plymouth-label
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libplymouth2 (= 0.8.2-2ubuntu2.2)
- graphical boot animation and logger - shared libraries
- dep: plymouth (= 0.8.2-2ubuntu2.2)
- graphical boot animation and logger - main package