Package: qemu-common (0.12.3+noroms-0ubuntu9.22)
Links for qemu-common
Download Source Package qemu-kvm:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu Developers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.linux-kvm.org]
qemu common functionality (bios, documentation, etc)
This package pulls in the various binary bios rom blobs needed to boot the various emulated architectures, as well as the documentation.
Other Packages Related to qemu-common
- dep: seabios
- legacy BIOS implementation which can be used as a coreboot payload
- dep: vgabios
- VGA BIOS software for the Bochs and Qemu emulated VGA card
- rec: cpu-checker
- tools to help evaluate certain CPU (or BIOS) features