Package: thunderbird-dev (17.0.5+build1-0ubuntu0.10.04.1)
Links for thunderbird-dev
Download Source Package thunderbird:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu Mozilla Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Email, RSS and newsgroup client - development files
Thunderbird is a full-featured email, RSS and newsgroup client that makes emailing safer, faster and easier than ever before. It supports different mail accounts (POP, IMAP, Gmail), has a simple mail account setup wizard, one- click address book, tabbed interface, an integrated learning spam filter, advanced search and indexing capabilities, and offers easy organization of mails with tagging and virtual folders. It also features unrivalled extensibility.
This package contains the headers and SDK for building plugins and extensions with Thunderbird
Other Packages Related to thunderbird-dev
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: thunderbird (= 17.0.5+build1-0ubuntu0.10.04.1)
- Email, RSS and newsgroup client with integrated spam filter