Package: acpid (1.0.10-5ubuntu2.5) [security]
Links for acpid
Download Source Package acpid:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Acpi Team (Mail Archive)
- Anibal Monsalve Salazar
- Michael Meskes
- Loic Minier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [acpid.sourceforge.net]
Advanced Configuration and Power Interface event daemon
Modern computers support the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) to allow intelligent power management on your system and to query battery and configuration status.
ACPID is a completely flexible, totally extensible daemon for delivering ACPI events. It listens on netlink interface (or on the deprecated file /proc/acpi/event), and when an event occurs, executes programs to handle the event. The programs it executes are configured through a set of configuration files, which can be dropped into place by packages or by the admin.
Other Packages Related to acpid
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-14)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: module-init-tools (>= 3.1-rel-2ubuntu2)
- tools for managing Linux kernel modules