Package: apcupsd (3.14.6-3ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for apcupsd
Download Source Package apcupsd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.apcupsd.com]
APC UPS Power Management (daemon)
apcupsd provides UPS power management for APC products, including most BackUPS series models (including USB), SmartUPS V/S, SmartUPS (NET/RM), and Matrix series.
It controls and monitors the status of UPS and allows your computer to run for a specified length of time on UPS power, and then executes a controlled shutdown in the case of an extended power failure.
Other Packages Related to apcupsd
- dep: libsnmp15 (>= 22.214.171.124~dfsg)
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- rec: apcupsd-doc
- APC UPS Power Management (documentation/examples)