Package: cryptmount (4.0.2-1) [universe]
Links for cryptmount
Download Source Package cryptmount:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- RW Penney
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cryptmount.sourceforge.net]
Management of encrypted file systems
cryptmount is a utility for creating encrypted filesystems & swap partitions and which allows an ordinary user to mount/unmount filing systems without requiring superuser privileges.
It offers the following features:
* easy and safe on-demand access to filesystems without su/sudo; * access passwords can be changed easily without involving the sys-admin; * filesystems can reside on raw disk partitions or ordinary files; * multiple filesystems can be stored in a single disk partition; * includes support for encrypted swap partitions; * temporary filesystems can be setup via command-line, for use in shell-scripts; * encrypted filesystems can be initialized at boot-up or on demand; * transparent configuration of dm-crypt & loopback devices during mounting; * encrypted access keys can be stored on removable media (e.g. USB flash disks); * access keys can optionally be made compatible with OpenSSL; * supports LUKS encrypted filesystems created by cryptsetup.
Other Packages Related to cryptmount
- dep: libdevmapper1.02.1 (>= 2:1.02.20)
- The Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16-1)
- Universally Unique ID library