Package: pybootchartgui (0+r139-2)
Links for pybootchartgui
Download Source Package pybootchartgui:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Scott James Remnant
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
boot sequence visualisation
pybootchartgui is a tool for visualization and analysis of the GNU/Linux boot process. It renders the output of the boot-logger tool bootchart interactively or to files of various formats.
Bootchart collects information about the processes, their dependencies, and resource consumption during boot of a GNU/Linux system. The pybootchartgui tools visualizes the process tree and overall resource utilization.
pybootchartgui is a port of the original visualization part of bootchart from Java to Python and Cairo.
In Ubuntu, the tools to collect the information can be found in the bootchart package.
Other Packages Related to pybootchartgui
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-cairo
- Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- sug: bootchart
- boot sequence auditing