Package: zfs-fuse (0.6.0-1) [universe]
Links for zfs-fuse
Download Source Package zfs-fuse:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sebastien Delafond
- Mike Hommey
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [rudd-o.com]
ZFS on FUSE
ZFS is an advanced filesystem from Sun Microsystems, originally developed for solaris. It provides a number of advanced features, such as live integrity checks, atomic updates, atomic snapshots and clones, compression, and much more.
This package provides an implementation of Sun's ZFS filesystem in userspace, using FUSE.
Other Packages Related to zfs-fuse
- dep: fuse-utils
- Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
- dep: libaio1
- Linux kernel AIO access library - shared library
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime