Package: apachetop (0.12.6-12ubuntu3) [universe]
Links for apachetop
Download Source Package apachetop:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.webta.org]
Realtime Apache monitoring tool
Apache top is a curses-based realtime utility to display information from a running copy of Apache.
It is modelled after the standard 'top' utility, and displays information such as the requests pers second, bytes per second and the most popular URLs displayed.
It must be run from a machine running Apache, as it works by processing the logfiles found in /var/log/apache.
Other Packages Related to apachetop
- dep: gamin
- File and directory monitoring system
- dep: libadns1 (>= 1.4)
- Asynchronous-capable DNS client library and utilities
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3