Package: armagetronad-dedicated (0.2.8.3~rc4-1) [universe]
Links for armagetronad-dedicated
Download Source Package armagetronad:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Christine Spang
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [armagetronad.sourceforge.net]
dedicated game server for Armagetron Advanced
Armagetron Advanced is a 3D game based on the light cycle racing in the movie "Tron". You have to control a light cycle that can only turn in steps of 90 degrees, leaves a solid wall behind and can not be stopped. The aim is to survive the longest of all players by not crashing into any walls.
This version of Armagetron Advanced can only be used as a network game server. It does not have graphical output and can be controlled via the text console.
The normal Armagetron Advanced used for playing is also capable to serve games, but will require X to display its graphics, will provide a player and is therefore unsuited for permanent game servers.
Other Packages Related to armagetronad-dedicated
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: armagetronad-common (= 0.2.8.3~rc4-1)
- Common files for the Armagetron Advanced packages
- dep: bash (>= 3)
- The GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality