Package: audacious-dev (2.3-1ubuntu4) [universe]
Links for audacious-dev
Download Source Package audacious:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Audacious Packagers (Mail Archive)
- Chris Taylor
- Benjamin Drung
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.audacious-media-player.org]
audacious development files
Audacious is a fork of beep-media-player which supports winamp skins and many codecs.
In the default install, the following codecs are supported:
* MP3 * Ogg Vorbis * AAC and AAC+ * FLAC * Windows Media (WMA) * Musepack * TTA * Many module formats and much more!
Additionally, Audacious is extendable through plugins, and contains other useful features like LIRC support and support for last.fm.
This package contains the development libraries and header files required for developing components for audacious.
Please note that this package no longer contains libaudacious, as libaudacious was dropped in Audacious 1.4. You should use libaudclient instead.
Other Packages Related to audacious-dev
- dep: libaudclient2 (= 2.3-1ubuntu4)
- audacious dbus remote control library
- dep: libaudcore1 (= 2.3-1ubuntu4)
- audacious core engine library
- dep: libaudid3tag2 (= 2.3-1ubuntu4)
- audacious id3 tag manipulation library
- dep: libdbus-1-dev (>= 0.60)
- simple interprocess messaging system (development headers)
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-dev (>= 0.60)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib interface)
- dep: libglade2-dev (>= 2.3.1)
- development files for libglade
- dep: libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.6)
- Development files for the GTK+ library
- dep: libmcs-dev (>= 0.7)
- Development library and headers for libmcs1
- dep: libmowgli-dev (>= 0.4)
- a high performance development framework for C