Package: autopkgtest-xenlvm (1.2.0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for autopkgtest-xenlvm
Download Source Package autopkgtest:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ian Jackson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Xen/LVM2 based testbed snapshot system
Machinery for setting up a Xen domain which can be resumed over and over again, discarding changes made each time. This can be useful for automated testing and other advanced techniques; autopkgtest is able to make use of this machinery for its virtualisation needs.
You will need a working Xen setup to make use of this software. Your network administrator will need to provide support for the testbeds' networking requirements. See the README for documentation.
Other Packages Related to autopkgtest-xenlvm
- dep: chiark-utils-bin
- chiark system administration utilities
- dep: debootstrap
- Bootstrap a basic Debian system
- dep: dmsetup
- The Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- rec: lvm2
- The Linux Logical Volume Manager
- sug: autopkgtest
- automatic as-installed testing for Debian packages