Package: bacula-console (5.0.1-1ubuntu1)
Links for bacula-console
Download Source Package bacula:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- John Goerzen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.bacula.org]
network backup, recovery and verification - text console
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery and verification of data across a network of computers of different kinds.
The management console allows the administrator or user to communicate with the Bacula Director.
This package provides the text-interface version of the console.
Other Packages Related to bacula-console
- dep: debconf (>= 1.4.30)
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: bacula-common (= 5.0.1-1ubuntu1)
- network backup, recovery and verification - common support files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library