Package: bacula-director-common (5.0.1-1ubuntu1)
Links for bacula-director-common
Download Source Package bacula:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- John Goerzen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.bacula.org]
network backup, recovery and verification - Director common files
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery and verification of data across a network of computers of different kinds.
The Bacula Director service supervises all the backup, restore, verify and archive operations. It can run as a daemon or as a foreground service which administrators can use to schedule backups and recover files.
This package provides common files for the Bacula Director daemon.
Other Packages Related to bacula-director-common
- dep: bacula-common (= 5.0.1-1ubuntu1)
- network backup, recovery and verification - common support files
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality