Package: battery-stats (0.3.5-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for battery-stats
Download Source Package battery-stats:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Antonio Radici
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [theforest.dyne.org]
collects statistics about charge of laptop batteries
This package provides battery-stats-collector, a daemon which will periodically collect statistics about the charge of the batteries present.
It also proves a binary called battery-graph, which can be used to generate qplot graphs about the battery charge/discharge patters over time
Note: This requires APM or ACPI to be enabled and working in your kernel.
Other Packages Related to battery-stats
- dep: gnuplot (>= 4.0.0)
- A command-line driven interactive plotting program
- dep: gzip (>= 1.3.2)
- GNU compression utilities
- dep: libacpi0
- general purpose library for ACPI
- dep: libapm1 (>= 3.2.0-7)
- Library for interacting with APM driver in kernel
- dep: logrotate
- Log rotation utility