Package: bittornado (0.3.18-9)
Links for bittornado
Download Source Package bittornado:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Cameron Dale
- Micah Anderson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [bittornado.com]
bittorrent client (and tracker) with console and curses interfaces
BitTornado is a bittorrent client built on the original BitTorrent client from BitTorrent Inc. This client features a console and curses mode, lots of features, and is one of the original bittorrent clients created.
* upload/download speed limitation * prioritised downloading when downloading batches (several files) * detailed information about connections to other peers * encryption (PE/MSE) support (with the recommended python-crypto) * console mode for running from scripts * curses mode for running interactively * tracker for the distribution of files
This package contains the console and curses interfaces, and a bittorrent tracker, install the package bittornado-gui to get the GUI components. See the bittorrent package for a description of what bittorrent is.
Other Packages Related to bittornado
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: mime-support
- MIME files 'mime.types' & 'mailcap', and support programs
- rec: python-crypto
- cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python