Package: bochs-svga (2.4.2-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for bochs-svga
Download Source Package bochs:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Guillem Jover
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [bochs.sourceforge.net]
SVGA plugin for Bochs
Bochs is a highly portable free IA-32 (x86) PC emulator written in C++, that runs on most popular platforms. It includes emulation of the Intel x86 CPU, common I/O devices, and a custom BIOS.
This package contains an SVGA GUI plugin for Bochs.
**VERY IMPORTANT WARNING** Running Bochs with this plugin will redirect all your keyboard input (including ALT+Fx) to the guest OS, blocking your terminal. An exception is the F12 key, which you can use to interrupt the emulation.
Other Packages Related to bochs-svga
- dep: bochs (= 2.4.2-1ubuntu1)
- IA-32 PC emulator
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libsvga1
- console SVGA display libraries