Package: bootchart (0.90.2-7)
Links for bootchart
Download Source Package bootchart:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Scott James Remnant
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
boot sequence auditing
bootchart allows you to audit the boot sequence of your computer and generate a pretty chart of the processes run, including how long they took and how much CPU and I/O they used.
The auditing is performed by a tool that runs in your initramfs, or early in your boot sequence, and records system statistics as your computer boots.
Tarballs of this data are left in /var/log/bootchart; from these either PNG or SVG will be generated if pybootchartgui is installed.
Other Packages Related to bootchart
- dep: initramfs-tools
- tools for generating an initramfs
- dep: klibc-utils (>= 1.1.1-4ubuntu6)
- small utilities built with klibc for early boot
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: lsb-release
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- dep: upstart (>= 0.6.3-4)
- event-based init daemon
- rec: pybootchartgui
- boot sequence visualisation