Package: cdcd (0.6.6-11) [universe]
Links for cdcd
Download Source Package cdcd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [libcdaudio.sourceforge.net]
command line or console based CD player
cdcd works in two ways, accepting commands directly off the command line or in a query mode similar to other UNIX programs. To pass a command to cdcd, simply run cdcd with the command as the argument (e.g. cdcd play). This is great for using cron and cdcd together to make a CD alarm clock. Or you can run cdcd with out arguments and you will be given the cdcd command prompt.
Other Packages Related to cdcd
- dep: libcdaudio1 (>= 0.99.12p2)
- library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries