Package: checkinstall (1.6.1-10) [universe]
Links for checkinstall
Download Source Package checkinstall:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Felipe Sateler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [checkinstall.izto.org]
CheckInstall keeps track of all the files created or modified by your installation script ("make install" "make install_modules", "setup", etc), builds a standard binary package and installs it in your system giving you the ability to uninstall it with your distribution's standard package management utilities.
Other Packages Related to checkinstall
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers
- rec: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- sug: gettext
- GNU Internationalization utilities