Package: clamav-unofficial-sigs (3.6-1) [universe]
Links for clamav-unofficial-sigs
Download Source Package clamav-unofficial-sigs:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- ClamAV Team (Mail Archive)
- Paul Wise
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.inetmsg.com]
update script for 3rd-party clamav signatures
This package provides a script for updating the following sources of 3rd-party clamav signatures until freshclamav gains support for such signatures.
The SaneSecurity/OITC signatures provide detection of phishing, spear phishing, fake lottery, ecard malware, casino, fake jobs, fake loans, 419s, fake diplomas, porn, emailed malware and other general spam.
MSRBL signatures provide detection of image spam and general spam.
SecuriteInfo signatures provide various badware signatures, securiteinfo.com honeypot signatures, honeynet.cz signatures and French anti-spam signatures
MalwarePatrol provides detection of mail containing URLs to malware.
Other Packages Related to clamav-unofficial-sigs
- dep: clamav
- anti-virus utility for Unix - command-line interface
- dep: clamav-daemon (>= 0.94.dfsg.1)
- anti-virus utility for Unix - scanner daemon
- dep: curl
- Get a file from an HTTP, HTTPS or FTP server
- dep: dnsutils
- Clients provided with BIND
- dep: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: rsync
- fast remote file copy program (like rcp)