Package: libhyena-cil-dev (0.2-2) [universe]
Links for libhyena-cil-dev
Download Source Package hyena:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CLI Libraries Team (Mail Archive)
- Chow Loong Jin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
set of utility libraries for the CLI - development files
Hyena is a set of utility Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) for the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), including both graphical and non-graphical components.
Among the included namespaces in Hyena are:
* Hyena * Hyena.Collections * Hyena.CommandLine * Hyena.Data * Hyena.Jobs * Hyena.Json * Hyena.Query * Hyena.SExpEngine * Hyena.Data.Sqlite * Hyena.Data.Gui * Hyena.Gui * Hyena.Gui.Dialogs * Hyena.Gui.Theatrics * Hyena.Gui.Theming * Hyena.Query.Gui * Hyena.Widgets
This package contains development files for the Hyena libraries, and should be used for compilation
Other Packages Related to libhyena-cil-dev
- dep: libhyena-cil (= 0.2-2)
- set of utility libraries for the CLI