Package: gammu (1.26.1-2) [universe]
Links for gammu
Download Source Package gammu:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michal Čihař
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gammu.org]
mobile phone management utility
Gammu is command line utility and library to work with mobile phones from many vendors. Support for different models differs, but basic functions should work with majority of them. Program can work with contacts, messages (SMS, EMS and MMS), calendar, todos, filesystem, integrated radio, camera, etc. It also supports daemon mode to send and receive SMSes.
Currently supported phones include:
* Many Nokia models. * Alcatel BE5 (501/701), BF5 (715), BH4 (535/735). * AT capable phones (Siemens, Nokia, Alcatel, IPAQ). * OBEX and IrMC capable phones (Sony-Ericsson, Motorola). * Symbian phones through gnapplet.
This package contains Gammu binary as well as some examples.
Other Packages Related to gammu
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.40)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libgammu7
- mobile phone management library
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.3)
- userspace USB programming library
- rec: libgammu-i18n (>= 1.26.1-2)
- mobile phone management library (i18n files)
- sug: wammu
- GTK application to control your mobile phone