Package: contacts-snapshot (0.5-0ubuntu6) [universe]
Links for contacts-snapshot
Download Source Package contacts-snapshot:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matthew Garrett
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
lightweight addressbook - development version
Contacts is a small, lightweight addressbook that features advanced vCard field type handling and is designed for use on hand-held devices, such as the Nokia 770/N800 or the Sharp Zaurus series of PDAs.
This package contains a snapshot of the development version of contacts.
Other Packages Related to contacts-snapshot
- dep: evolution-data-server
- evolution database backend server
- dep: gconf2 (>= 2.10.1-2)
- GNOME configuration database system (support tools)
- dep: libebook1.2-9 (>= 2.24.0)
- Client library for evolution address books
- dep: libgconf2-4 (>= 2.13.5)
- GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.1)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library