Package: crossfire-client-x11 (1.12.0-2) [universe]
Links for crossfire-client-x11
Download Source Package crossfire-client:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kari Pahula
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [crossfire.real-time.com]
XLib Client of the game Crossfire
Crossfire is "a multiplayer graphical arcade and adventure game made for the X environment.
It has certain flavours from other games, especially Gauntlet (TM) and Nethack/Moria.
Any number of players can move around in their own window, finding and using items and battle monsters. They can choose to cooperate or compete in the same 'world'."
To play the game you'll need to have access to a local or remote server.
Other Packages Related to crossfire-client-x11
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: crossfire-client
- Sound server for the game Crossfire
- rec: crossfire-client-images
- Base crossfire-client images