Package: dansguardian (126.96.36.199-1) [universe]
Links for dansguardian
Download Source Package dansguardian:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alexander Wirt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Web content filtering
DansGuardian filters the content of pages based on many methods including phrase matching, PICS filtering and URL filtering. It does not purely filter based on a banned list of sites.
It provides real-time virus scanning capabilities for content access.
DansGuardian is designed to be completely flexible and allows you to tailor the filtering to your exact needs. It can be as draconian or as unobstructive as you want. The default settings are geared towards what a primary school might want but DansGuardian puts you in control of what you want to block.
DansGuardian requires squid or another similar caching proxy server on your local network.
Other Packages Related to dansguardian
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: clamav (>= 0.80)
- anti-virus utility for Unix - command-line interface
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libclamav6 (>= 0.95.2+dfsg)
- anti-virus utility for Unix - library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtommath0
- multiple-precision integer library [runtime]
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime