Package: gtk2-engines-udeb (1:2.20.0-0ubuntu1)
Links for gtk2-engines-udeb
Download Source Package gtk2-engines:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Ed Boraas
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
theme engines for GTK+ 2.x in the Debian installer
This package contains the "engines" that hide behind the themes for GTK+ and GNOME applications. They redefine the way GTK+ widgets are drawn. The package currently includes the following engine:
* Clearlooks, the default GNOME theme, based on Bluecurve;
This package only holds the minimal set of files for Debian installer to use GTK+ 2.x theme engines under DirectFB.
Other Packages Related to gtk2-engines-udeb
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.10)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libcairo-directfb2-udeb (>= 1.8.0-2)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library DirectFB build
- dep: libglib2.0-udeb (>= 2.23.6)
- The GLib library of C routines - minimal runtime
- dep: libgtk-directfb-2.0-0-udeb (>= 2.20.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library - minimal runtime