Package: debtags (1.7.9ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for debtags
Download Source Package debtags:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Enrico Zini
- Arnaud Fontaine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [debtags.alioth.debian.org]
Enables support for package tags
debtags provides a system to download a database of package tags and keep it up to date. A package tag is a small label that gets attached to a Debian package to represent one of its qualities.
A package tag database in the system can enable advanced package search techniques, and advanced package browsing functions in programs that support it.
This package has been made as a way to deploy and test package tags support until it gets integrated in the normal Debian workflow.
Other Packages Related to debtags
- dep: apt
- Advanced front-end for dpkg
- dep: libept0 (>= 0.5.26ubuntu2)
- High-level library for managing Debian package information
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxapian15
- Search engine library
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime