Package: graphicsmagick-dbg (1.3.5-6) [universe]
Links for graphicsmagick-dbg
Download Source Package graphicsmagick:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Daniel Kobras
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
format-independent image processing - debugging symbols
GraphicsMagick provides libraries in several programming languages to read, write and manipulate image files across a large number of formats, from the widely used jpeg, tiff, bmp or xpm to special-purpose formats such as fits or image formats found on some photo CDs. There are functions for finegrained image processing tasks, as well as conversion routines between the various image formats.
The GraphicsMagick library is a fork of ImageMagick and therefore offers an interface that is similar in features, but intended to be more stable across releases. While compatibility does not go so far that the GraphicsMagick library serves as a drop-in replacement for ImageMagick, conversion can usually be done with little effort.
This package contains debugging symbols for the gm executable as well as the C, C++, and Perl bindings. Tools like gdb and ltrace make use of these symbols.
Other Packages Related to graphicsmagick-dbg
- dep: graphicsmagick (= 1.3.5-6)
- collection of image processing tools
- dep: libgraphics-magick-perl (= 1.3.5-6)
- format-independent image processing - perl interface
- dep: libgraphicsmagick++3 (= 1.3.5-6)
- format-independent image processing - C++ shared library
- dep: libgraphicsmagick3 (= 1.3.5-6)
- format-independent image processing - C shared library