Package: libeina-dbg (0.9.9.063-3)
Links for libeina-dbg
Download Source Package eina:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Pkg-e Team (Mail Archive)
- Albin Tonnerre
- Jan Lübbe
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.enlightenment.org]
debugging symbols for use with libeina
Eina is a multi-platform library that provides optimized data types and a few tools. It supports the following data types:
- Array - Hash Table - Double-linked list - Red-black tree - Shared string - Access Content types + Accessor: can access items of a container randomly + Iterator: can access items of a container sequentially
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to libeina-dbg
- dep: libeina-svn-05 (= 0.9.9.063-3)
- Enlightenment Foundation Library providing optimized data types