Package: defoma (0.11.10-4ubuntu1)
Links for defoma
Download Source Package defoma:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Debian Font Manager -- automatic font configuration framework
Defoma, which stands for DEbian FOnt MAnager, provides a framework for automatic font configuration. An application whose configuration of fonts usually requires manual intervention can automate the process through Defoma, by installing a Defoma-configuration script. The script gets called whenever a font is installed and removed, so that the script may update the application configuration.
Font packages should register their fonts to Defoma in order to have them configured automatically for applications.
Other Packages Related to defoma
- dep: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: defoma-doc
- Debian Font Manager documentation
- sug: dfontmgr
- Package not available
- sug: libfont-freetype-perl
- Read font files and render glyphs from Perl using FreeType2
- sug: psfontmgr
- PostScript font manager -- part of Defoma, Debian Font Manager
- sug: x-ttcidfont-conf
- TrueType and CID fonts configuration for X