Package: grass-dev (6.4.0~rc5+39438-1build2) [universe]
Links for grass-dev
Download Source Package grass:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GIS Project (Mail Archive)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [grass.osgeo.org]
GRASS GIS development files
Commonly referred to as GRASS, this is a Geographic Information System (GIS) used for geospatial data management and analysis, image processing, graphics/map production, spatial modeling, and visualization. GRASS is currently used in academic and commercial settings around the world, as well as by many government agencies and environmental consulting companies.
This package contains the header files for developing with GRASS. Install this package if you wish to develop software that manipulates GRASS data sets.
Other Packages Related to grass-dev
- dep: grass (= 6.4.0~rc5+39438-1build2)
- Geographic Resources Analysis Support System
- dep: libproj-dev
- Cartographic projection library (development files)
- sug: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries