Package: dhcp-probe (1.3.0-4) [universe]
Links for dhcp-probe
Download Source Package dhcp-probe:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Laurent Guignard
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.net.princeton.edu]
network dhcp or bootp server discover
dhcp_probe attempts to discover DHCP and BootP servers on a directly-attached Ethernet network. A network administrator can use this tool to locate un- authorized DHCP and BootP servers. Essentially, dhcp_probe mimics a BootP or DHCP client in a variety of possible states, attempting to provoke responses from servers.
Other Packages Related to dhcp-probe
- dep: libnet1 (>= 126.96.36.199-3)
- library for the construction and handling of network packets
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.