Package: diffuse (0.4.1-1) [universe]
Links for diffuse
Download Source Package diffuse:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Philipp Huebner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [diffuse.sourceforge.net]
graphical tool for merging and comparing text files
Diffuse is a graphical tool for merging and comparing text files. Diffuse is able to compare an arbitrary number of files side-by-side and gives users the ability to manually adjust line-matching and directly edit files. Diffuse can also retrieve revisions of files from bazaar, CVS, darcs, git, mercurial, monotone, and Subversion repositories for comparison and merging.
Other Packages Related to diffuse
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.10)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- sug: desktop-file-utils
- Utilities for .desktop files