Package: digitemp (3.5.0ds1-1) [universe]
Links for digitemp
Download Source Package digitemp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Riccardo Stagni
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.digitemp.com]
read temperature sensors in a 1-Wire net
Digitemp is a program that reads data coming from a 1-Wire network using a passive adapter (DS9097) or the newer active adapter (DS9097U), connected to a serial port. It also supports reading from USB adaptors like the DS2490. Basically it reads temperature sensors, but others are supported, like a humidity sensor.
Digitemp also supports branched networks using DS2409 couplers.
Other Packages Related to digitemp
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library
- sug: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- sug: rrdtool
- Time-series data storage and display system (programs)