Package: libghc6-haskeline-doc (0.6.2.2-1) [universe]
Links for libghc6-haskeline-doc
Download Source Package haskell-haskeline:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Haskell Group (Mail Archive)
- Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
A command-line interface for user input, written in Haskell; documentation
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Haskeline provides a user interface for line input in command-line programs. This library is similar in purpose to readline, but since it is written in Haskell it is (hopefully) more easily used in other Haskell programs.
Haskeline runs both on POSIX-compatible systems and on Windows.
Other Packages Related to libghc6-haskeline-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc6-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- sug: libghc6-haskeline-dev
- A command-line interface for user input, written in Haskell