Package: docvert (3.4-13) [universe]
Links for docvert
Download Source Package docvert:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Francois Marier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.docvert.org]
converts word processor files to HTML
Docvert is a web application which takes word processor files (typically .doc) and converts them to OpenDocument and clean HTML.
The resulting OpenDocument is then optionally converted to HTML or any XML. This is done with XML Pipelines, an approach that supports XSLT, breaking up content over headings or sections, and saving those results to multiple files (e.g., chapter1.html, chapter2.html, etc.). The result is returned in a .zip file.
A command-line program which uses the web application is also included.
This package only supports OpenDocument. To convert other formats, install docvert-openoffice.org.
Other Packages Related to docvert
- dep: pwgen
- Automatic Password generation
- dep: fckeditor
- dep: libapache2-mod-php5
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
- dep: libphp-pclzip
- zip archive manager class for PHP
- dep: librsvg2-bin
- command-line and graphical viewers for SVG files
- dep: php5-cli
- command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
- dep: php5-gd
- GD module for php5
- dep: php5-tidy
- tidy module for php5
- dep: php5-xsl
- XSL module for php5
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)