Package: doodle (0.6.7-9) [universe]
Links for doodle
Download Source Package doodle:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNUnet Maintainers
- Daniel Baumann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnunet.org]
Desktop Search Engine (client)
It searches your hard drive for files using pattern matching on meta-data. It extracts file-format specific meta-data using libextractor and builds a suffix tree to index the files. The index can then be searched rapidly. It is similar to locate, but can take advantage of information such as ID3 tags. It is possible to do full-text indexing using the appropriate libextractor plugins. It also supports using FAM to keep the database up-to-date.
You can use doodled (separate package) to keep the doodle database automagically updated.
Other Packages Related to doodle
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libdoodle1
- Desktop Search Engine (library)
- dep: libextractor1c2a
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (library)
- rec: libextractor-plugins
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (plugins)