Package: pcb-common (20091103-2) [universe]
Links for pcb-common
Download Source Package pcb:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Electronics Team (Mail Archive)
- Hamish Moffatt
- Wesley J. Landaker
- Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
- أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pcb.gpleda.org]
printed circuit board (pcb) design program - common files
PCB is an interactive printed circuit board editor for the X11 window system. PCB includes a rats nest feature, design rule checking, and can provide industry standard RS-274-X (Gerber), NC drill, and centroid data (X-Y data) output for use in the board fabrication and assembly process. PCB offers high end features such as an autorouter and trace optimizer which can tremendously reduce layout time.
This package contains the common files.
Other Packages Related to pcb-common
- dep: m4
- a macro processing language
- rec: extra-xdg-menus
- Extra menu categories for applications under GNOME and KDE