Package: urjtag (0.0+r1476-1) [universe]
Links for urjtag
Download Source Package urjtag:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Uwe Hermann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.urjtag.org]
JTAG programmer for various flash parts and boards
A command line tool for communicating over JTAG (IEEE 1149.1) with various flash chips, CPUs, boards and JTAG adapters.
It has an open and modular architecture with the ability to write miscellaneous extensions (like board testers, or flash memory programmers).
This is a (more actively maintained) fork of the 'openwince-jtag' software.
Other Packages Related to urjtag
- dep: libftdi1 (>= 0.15)
- Library to control and program the FTDI USB controller
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library