Package: fte-console (0.50.0-2) [universe]
Links for fte-console
Download Source Package fte:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Text editor for programmers - console edition, no I18N support
FTE is a text editor for programmers. Some of its features are smart indentation for C, C++, Java, Perl; color syntax highlighting for many more languages; multiple file/window editing; column blocks; configurable menus and keyboard bindings; mouse support; undo/redo; regular expression search and replace; folding; background compiler execution.
This is the Linux console edition, without internationalization support.
Other Packages Related to fte-console
- dep: fte (= 0.50.0-2)
- Text editor for programmers - base package
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgpm2 (>= 1.20.4)
- General Purpose Mouse - shared library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3